The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) in partnership with Apple is proud to present the Apple HBCU Scholars Program to outstanding students with a minimum 3.25 GPA who will be graduating between December 2017 and May 2018. Selected Scholars will participate in a 12-week internship during the summer before their senior year, and will receive up to $25,000 in scholarship funding based on individual financial needs that will be applied to their final year of study. Each scholar will have an Apple mentor throughout their experience, receive an opportunity to develop key skills, enhance their resumes and help launch their careers through the hands-on experience gained at one of the top tech companies in the world.
These scholars will have the opportunity to:
Posted By: Reggie Culpepper
- Participate in an Apple HBCU Immersion experience in Cupertino, California in early 2017
- Participate in a 12-week internship with Apple in Cupertino, California during the summer of 2017
- Be awarded a need-based scholarship to help defray the costs (e.g., tuition, mandatory fees, room and board, books and supplies) of their senior year of study
- Participate in various development activities to help prepare for post-graduation careers
- Receive on-going coaching and guidance from an experienced Apple employee
- Serve as Ambassadors on their HBCU or PBI (Predominately Black Institution) campuses to build awareness for the Apple and TMCF HBCU Initiative
Friday, September 9th 2016 at 7:15PM
You can also
here to view all posts by this author...