Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Three Point Media
||Washington, DC United States
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Firm: Three Point Media
Location: Chicago, IL or Remote
Compensation: $45,000 to $50,000 (Annual Salary)
Looking for a way to use your creative skills to drive change? Do you want to help Democrats win up and down the ballot?
Then come join our savvy and passionate team working to strengthen campaigns and win elections. With a mission focused on progress, a steep background in helping win tough races, and a library of industry-recognized advertising, we’re positioned to help Democrats across the country succeed throughout the country.
Three Point Media, a full-service Democratic media firm, is looking for an Associate to work on political and issue advocacy campaigns.
About the Role
The Associate will work with the firm partners and associates to support production of TV, Digital, and Radio ads. This is an ideal position for someone who loves politics, wants to make a positive impact in upcoming races, and is interested in learning more about the production world. The Associate will be given an immediate opportunity to contribute substantively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Supporting video production logistics - from formatting scripts to getting spots to stations on time
- Assisting in the research and preparation of elements including video, photos, music, and quotes for use in video and radio advertising
- Scheduling and submission of contracts associated with voiceover talent
- Collecting and organizing vendor invoices
- Archiving of footage and final Digital, TV, and Radio ads
- Preparing materials for new client development, including memos, proposals, interactive presentations, and demo reels
- Other tasks and administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
Qualifications & Experience
Qualified applicants will have at least a Bachelor’s degree, and relevant work experience with political and/or issue campaigns or political consulting. Experience in video production is strongly preferred.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong work ethic & willingness to work long and irregular hours, including evenings and weekends
- The ability to prioritize & execute multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- An eagerness to learn
- Track record of work performed with the highest standards of quality and excellence
- Superior proficiency in standard office technologies & software, such as Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint,
- Google docs, and Adobe Acrobat
- Basic understanding of video editing software, such as Premiere, or a desire to learn the program
Compensation: Salary range between $45,000 and $50,000 dependent on experience, including competitive benefits and 401k matching.
Three Point Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, People of Color, and LGBTQ applicants are strongly encouraged.
To Apply: Please submit the following to email@example.com:
1. Cover Letter: Please prepare a brief cover letter, no longer than one page, explaining your interest in
joining Three Point Media, your relevant experience, and a favorite ad campaign (political or non-political) that you feel stands out and successfully delivers its message.
Three Point Media|
With award-winning TV, radio, and digital advertising, Three Point Media has helped elect Democrats up and down the ballot, all across the country – including five governors, a dozen Attorneys General, and over 20 members of Congress.
We know winning today takes more than one good TV ad. That’s why Three Point is more than a traditional ad agency. We’re a full-service strategic and creative media company built for today’s campaigns.